Monday, October 16, 2017

Round Rock Mom: Jeni Fred




 Hi there! Since I started this  new blog I thought I should introduce myself. (Yeah. That's me  in the corner, but I'm usually wearing my Nerd Girl glasses, so pretend I have glasses on.)

I was a book blogger for years and thought it would be fun to have a blog with a more local focus. I write fiction as Beth Fred and spend most of my day wrangling one feral ELF, also known as a 5 year old cuddle monster.
I'll be using this blog to highlight local business, especially the new ones, provide practical advice--assuming I have any, and spread the word about area family events.
The schedule will look like this:
Mon- Business promotion (This post will either provide helpful hints about an area of life or a craftivity)
Wed-  Parenting Tips/Homeowner Tips
Fri- Round Rock Roundup (A list of area events coming up)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seasonal Tips for Home Owners

Real estate agent and my neighbor, David Durham is here with tips for home owners this fall. When the fall weather has finally arrive...